Fiestas patrias

Hi everyone
In this time I tell you about fiestas patrias. This year I traveled to my home in Los Angeles, California... hahaha is joke, is in Bio bio, Chile. Over there get togheter my family and like arrived before start the celebrations take advantage went visit my friends and done some procedures pending.
The next days in my house, with my mom and sister prepared empanadas, I think that is the better of this date for me, I love it and mote con huesillo, although I eat almost all the year hahah. Also, my aunt went my house with my cousins and I remember that day was great, I played with my little cousins and ate many tasty food and drunk flavourful juices.
The others days of the week I stayed in my house, Idon't went anywhere, I prefer stay with my mom and also tried play new songs in my guitar. Neither studied or do things for the university :( but I think was for better, also I need rest on my house, I'm short time over there and was necesary simply do nothing :)
Was a fiestas patrias very slow for me this year, but was good. I don't like fondas so didn't went to somewhere.
Good bye world.

Comentarios

  1. Hi Ingrid:

    I like a lot Mote con Huesillos, we could shared any time, with "Los Georatas" and What kind of music do you play?

    Regards!!

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. I play with "Damas gratis" and the next year will be play in Lollapalooza hehe

      Borrar
  2. Oh Ingrid! I also I love do nothing ! I big fan of you.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. Do nothing is my favorite thing in the life, my hobby for the future. I'm fan you too hahah

      Borrar
  3. Hi, is fantastic travel where the family, and spend time with him c:

    ResponderBorrar
  4. It sounds good! really relaxing, me neither did something for the university haaha

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A friend

Family Photo

Something artistic I like doing