A chilean building or landmark

Hi everyone!
In this time I write about a landmark I visited last week, Torres del Paine National park near Puerto Natales. I went with a group to Middlebury college that in this semester are studing in our country.
The first point in this trip was in Punta Arenas, where arrived and we stayed in a friendly guesthouse. The next morning, we walked for the city of Punta Arenas, visited the cemetery and the square where there is a sculpture that if you give a kiss in the foot of Patagon, will come back again. Later we went to Estrecho of  Magallanes and saw old ships, for example a  fold of ship wich arrived Hernando de Magallanes.
More later went to Puerto Natales, this travel to last 3 hours, and we arrived to other beautiful guesthouse. From this city went to Cueva del Milodon, an amazing place where arrived the first humans in Patagonia and where lived the milodon, a specie of giant lazy and other animals.
The next day visited the Torres del Paine National Park, this is a wonderful place, I saw many guanacos and Condor and beatiful mountains, the paine river is amazing and have a waterfall very nice. Also, the wind is very strong, I feel like push me. When saw the towers was unbelievable, I had always wanted to be here. 
Later we went to Grey lake and I think this was my favourite part, because here the wind was more strong and in  the lake there are ice floe and was beautiful, also I can saw a glacier.

This landmark is a place that you must visit in the life, because can see splendid things and in addition know the palces that habited the native of Patagonia. 

Comentarios

  1. Hi Ingrid:
    I' ve seen photos of Cemetery, it's so beautiful and I consider that any day I'll go there.
    Regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Sounds wonderful. Visiting Torres del Paine is on my "to do" list.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. It's a wonderful place*-*
    You're very fortunate to know this place<3

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A friend

Family Photo

Something artistic I like doing