A holiday

Dear classmates

In this chance I'm going to tell you about a trip my family and I made to Chiloe  in 2012. 
An unexpected day my parents decided travel to anywhere for know a little part of the world, then barely me and my sisters finished the semester in the school in  december, with my family prepared the suitcases and take a car that my father drove, and the first destination was Valdivia, we arrived therefore to time for lunch and in that occasion we saw boats in the river where you can eat meanwhile travel for the river. We went in a boat and the food was very flavorful, my favorite part was the dessert, I ate watched the Selva valdiviana and a guide told and described many stories. I remember the story of swan of black neck, these birds when have a couple remain together for ever and when die one, the other is alone until die too. I saw many swans, some together and other alone :(
Continuing with the trip, more late arrived to part where is for cross for Chiloe. We used a ferry and meanwhile stayed there, my sister wanted see dolphins, but they didn't appear. We saw a rainbow, was beautiful.
When we arrived to Castro, went to cabin, it was with palafitos and in the night the sea reached the cabin and I listened the sound of the sea. That was incredible :).
The next day we traveled Castro and visited the cathedral, more late went to Ancud and was very rainy. The next days we continue in Dalcahue, this was my favorite.
When come back my house I miss the different places we visited.
I liked this holiday. 

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A friend

Family Photo

Something artistic I like doing