City I would like to visit

Hi everyone!
Today I tell you about a city I'd like visit.
I would like to visit Buenos Aires in Argentina, I've never visited Buenos Aires and I think is a good city for to know some more culture and interesting things. I have a friend who is from Buenos Aires and ever talk about the different attracts of the city like tango, food and architecture of the city. 
I would like see a festival of tango, this is the event with more repercussion internationally of this type of dance. On the other hand, Buenos Aires is like a multicultural city with influences to different countries like Italy and France and that is present in the food and architecture, I would like taste chocolates, ice cream and anything hahah and also visit the theatres like theatre Colon where was a homage to Violeta Parra for her centenary. In addition , now I'm reading a book of Julio Cortazar where he describe popular activities of the city and mention things like transport, restaurants and I want to know  these.  
I would like travel alone because I don't want do with more people. Today I feel selfish and know Buenos Aires is a thing that I can do for myself without anybody. 

Comentarios

  1. Hi Ingrid:
    I believe the most important in CABA are "tango, food and architecture" I hope any day you can go there.
    Regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Ingridcilla
    I wanted to go with you to Buenos Aires :( haha its a joke
    The cemetery "La Recoleta" is known as one of the most beautiful in America and you should buy many books!
    I hope you can visit Buenos Aires someday, regards!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. hi, how nice it would be to travel to Argentina and learn to dance a dance as elegant as tango, and the trip is very feasible, we are winged !!, I hope you can make this trip.
    regards!

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A friend

Family Photo

Something artistic I like doing