A friend

Hi dear classmates!
Today I'm going to talk about a friend. Not is easy for me talk about only a friend, because there are many people that I felt like my friend and they accompanied me in different moments and circumstance in my life, but in this occasion I'm going to tell you about Vanessa. The first time I met was when I changed of school in 2006 when I was 9 years old. I remember she didn't talk to me at first, until we have done a homework together. Since this activity we started our friendship and I remember we went to take an ice cream and I was very happy hahah. Are many years since these days, we are friends for more ten years. 
I like Vanessa because she is an interesting person, ever have an different story for share and in addition accompanied me in many things, for example, when we are in 7th grade arrived early to the school and before go into, we were going to near houses to touch doorbell and we ran for don't be discovered.
When we finished the primary school, going to the same high school, but we weren't in the same class We saw for short moments or sometimes I didn't met, until 2012 when come back to be classmates and shared all days.
More late, when finished the high school she going to Concepción for study and I stayed en Los angeles. After I went to Santiago and we met for short moments again, but always we are in contact and every time, we are in holidays we meet with others friends too. 

Comentarios

  1. very nice history ! I will like have a friend

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello Ingrid, I think its important to keep contact with your old friends, the friendship is stronger than the distance.
    Bye, take care

    ResponderBorrar
  3. Ingriddd, your friendship have too many years
    Is nice to see when friendships are maintained over time

    ResponderBorrar
  4. That's nice friendship!
    I hope that you can maintain your friendship for a long time more:)

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

Family Photo

Something artistic I like doing