A special meal

Hi everyone!
This time I write about a special meal that I remember.
Like all in my life, is hard to me remember only special meal, because I love with all my heart eat, is like my favorite activity, above everything when is delicious food. 
I remember a special food for my birthday in 2015, in  that occasion my mom prepared a incredible pizza and  my aunt gave me a delicious cake that she made (I think my aunt make the best cake hehe). That birthday was very fabulous because the celebration was four days later and coincided with the America cup, when Chile was champion.
But the most special food for me, now I think better , was many years ago, when I was 15 or 14 years old... to be continue the best part, wait me please 

Comentarios

  1. Hi Ingrid:

    your birthday was the longest celebration that I've heard "Four days" haha

    Regards!!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I love to eat too hahahah
    It's very difficult to say which food is better hah
    Regards darling

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A friend

Family Photo

Something artistic I like doing