Blog experience this semester

Hi everyone!!
I don't believe how the time passed so fast and now I write the last  post blog of this semester :o
I enjoyed my experience making my post blog and reading the differents stories to my claassmates, each one of them have very interesting stories about of life. Also I liked the post of the teacher, is impressive the things that he done. The photos are others things I enjoyed, the majority are beautiful.
I think the post I most enjoyed writing was Something artistic I like doing because I could show an activity I like so much and enjoy a lot. I love the stories and in special the tale, I'm feel very happy when I telling for children and any people, although I feel so nervous too. I hope one day the inspiration will be arrive in my mind and can write my own stories.
I think my least favorite post was  when we had write about fiestas patrias, because for me isn't a something important and I didn't do entertainig things, the only good is the food hehe I love with all my heart the empanadas of my mom.
The post most difficult to write for me was a special meal because I eat so many special meals then is hard to me decide for one haha (and I must finish it :/)
The blog I most enjoyed reading was of my classmate Danae, because she ever write great stories and are funny. Really, I enjoyed the majority the post, I think everyone have something interesting for write and share.
Make post in a blog is something I like and also a form I learn more and practise english, in addittion to know more about my classmates. 

Comentarios

  1. Hi Ingrid!
    Yours posts always made me enjoy and laugh a lot<3
    Thanks to share a little part of your life with us
    Regards<33

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas más populares de este blog

A friend

Family Photo

Something artistic I like doing